Manhattan Transformation: Kat James Brings Her Renowned Total Transformation® Experience to New York City, July 11-13
After twelve years conducting real-time health transformational programs with stunning results around the world, from health and fertility clinics where her book and principles have been used for nearly a decade, to top European and American destination spas, to Tuscany farmhouses, horse therapy ranches, Caribbean cruises and prestigious institutes such as Omega, Kat James will bring her Total Transformation® program back home to Manhattan where it all started with her own transformation (see Kat's biography, below).
NYC Program Dates: This program begins at 8 AM Friday, July 11th through Sunday July 13th, with optional two additional days (July 14th and 15th) when James will continue to coach those choosing to stay on and accompany her to a Broadway show, Central Park, museums and meals around the city to galvanize your physical transition as you master eating out in the greatest city in the world.
What is Kat James' Total Transformation®? It is the real-time experience of the transformational blueprint and a mission pieced together by Kat James to save her own life more than twenty years ago, with biochemical effects that have only just begun to be understood and validated in scientific research. It is also an experience that has been transforming the bodies and lives of countless others since 2000. Honed over twelve years of "living along with" her attendees and closely observing the individual thresholds at which a unique biochemical "flip" into a different state of physical being and dramatically transformed relationship with food, Kat's program is designed for those who are READY for a quantum leap in benefit beyond what any approach (including raw, vegan, gluten-free, and Paleo…) has afforded them, featuring:
Kat James' acclaimed, life-changing experience with a rare track record of dramatically transforming the bodies, minds, and lives of its participants, and even their families
- James' renowned, sumptuous, yet powerfully transforming Low-Impact cuisine: "No other dietary execution in my exhaustive research has so consistently and live-ably produced the biochemical affects on leptin—and even mTOR—on so wide a range of metabolic types as Kat James' program does. And her approach is by far the most innovative and deprivation-free," stated Dr. Ron Rosedale, a world authority on leptin and the first to connect diet to mTOR, a protein complex with dramatic effects on genetic expression. By day three most people will feel a profound change in their bodies and their relationship with food (see numerous dramatic published success stories at www.InformedBeauty.com and in Kat's award-winning bestseller, The Truth About Beauty).
- In-depth kitchen mastery of Kat's uniquely satiating Low-Impact cuisine innovations and techniques, including "impossible" grainless and flour less breads and desserts, pasta, and baked goods (far beyond just gluten-free), exotic elixirs and therapeutic beverages. Even if you thought you weren't the cooking type, you'll suddenly be able to throw together sumptuous, four-star dishes that will wow your family while transforming your physical, mental, metabolic, hormonal, dermatological, even ecological health
- Highest-end nutritional and personal care experiences and products to expand your knowledge and give you sanctuary from toxic exposures
- An educational journey with Kat to troubleshoot areas of self-sabotage, strategize logistics and resources, and solidify your own transformation game-plan
- An incredibly inspiring, non-judgmental environment afforded by a diverse group of people with a common goal. You'll have just as much of a blast by yourself as you will if you bring a companion (recommended ONLY for people who are seriously motivated to break out of long-standing health issues and are ready to let go of everything they thought they knew… (please see success stories by visiting www.InformedBeauty.com). Not recommended for vegans, auditors or teachers as there are no workbooks; individuals leave with their own customized game-plan.
- An enchanted location to inspire your experience (see details below)
The Exclusive NYC Location for this 3-Day Total Transformation® Intensive with Kat James
Kat's location for this Manhattan program, an incredible historic brownstone on East 38th Street near famous 5th Avenue in Manhattan, was awarded the Murray Hill Architectural Award for best historic restoration…With an exquisite 40-foot-deep garden, 16-foot-long terrace and 1,000-square-feet of overall outdoor space is a sight to behold…. original marble fireplaces and a tastefully renovated kitchen. "…outshines any Southern mansion…" according to comments in the New York Observer.
Pricing for 3 and 5-day programs, and Companion pricing: The cost for this luxury 3-Day Manhattan Intensive (dbl. lodging included for the first five to register) for the 3-Day Intensive is $2500. For the 5-Day experience: $2950 (please note, does not include show ticket or meals out). Lodging is first-come, first served, while rooms are available. For those who stay in their own homes or in a hotel, we will deduct $400 off of your program price. Those who bring and share a bed with a companion will be discounted an additional $150 per person.
Suggested Flight Itinerary: It's suggested that participants arrive the day before, July 10 and take a taxi from LaGuardia Airport to the East 38th Street location. The program ends at 9:30 PM on Sunday evening, unless you are opting for additional two "days on the town" with Kat James. Your lodging (while rooms last, out-of-towners should book early for the greatest chance to stay on the premises while rooms last) covered if you book early, will have a check out time of either 10:30 AM July 14th or 10:30 AM July 16th.
For further questions or to enroll, please contact us at 877-54-TOTAL or, for faster response, email us at email@example.com.
Kat James transformed her body and skin beyond recognition after a 12-year eating disorder and autoimmune disease nearly took her life. Without drugs or deprivation, the principles, strategies and resources that took her years to piece together ultimately cured not only Kat's heroin-like addiction to food (resulting in a loss of ten dress sizes), but the skin-disfiguring liver disease and autoimmune issues that destroyed her health, beauty, and self-image for more than a decade. Today, at forty-seven and with none of the effort typically made to maintain such dramatic weight loss and transformation, Kat continues to defy the no-pain, no-gain "boot camp" myths of beauty and slimness in her well-researched teachings, and in her vibrant living example.
Called "a master of self-transformation" by SELF Magazine's Mary Christ Anderson, Kat's advice or programs have been featured on Today, Hallmark Channel's New Morning, TBS' Movie and a Makeover, and in nearly every beauty, fashion, and natural health magazine, including Vogue, Glamour, Oprah's magazine, O, Alternative Medicine, SELF, and Natural Health. Through her syndicated radio show, newly updated and re-released bestseller, The Truth About Beauty, national health columns, PBS special, and acclaimed, cruise- and villa-based Total Transformation® programs since 2000. Kat has helped thousands to mastermind their own healing transformations using science and strategy, rather than suffering or short-sighted quick-fixes. Known for her powerful "lifestyle upgrades" that produce visible change in a matter of days, and for her collection of one-of-a-kind resources that spell the difference between failure and success, Kat's teachings have consistently enabled others to replicate her own remarkable results, and garnered the endorsement of many leaders in nutrition and health, such as Drs. Joseph Mercola and Ron Rosedale.
Adding a compelling dimension to Kat's rare perspective are her years in the world of fashion as one of the most sought-after and quoted beauty experts and celebrity makeup artists of the 90's. A former consultant to celebrities such as Martha Stewart, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kate Hudson, as well as companies such as Maybelline, Max Factor and Revlon, Kat's aesthetic background, along with years of creating illusions of perfection on models as she struggled to conquer her own beauty demons, has deepened her grasp of the emotional, physical, and superficial constraints that must be shed in order to unlock the true radiant potential in each of us.
The featured re-release of The Truth About Beauty by Simon and Schuster’s Atria Books garnered James the 2009 Silver Nautilus Book Award. After becoming an Amazon bestseller primarily by word of mouth, Kat's part-memoir, part how-to encyclopedia—relied on by consumers as well as health and beauty industry professionals around the world—was comprehensively updated with forty percent new material, book-wide reference and research updates, dramatic success stories, Kat’s highly-anticipated collection of Recipes for Transformation, and an expanded resource guide Marie Claire magazine calls “worth its weight in gold.”
Through The Truth, The Kat James Show (www.ThekatJamesShow.com), her web-based Total Transformation® Programs and TelePrograms, including workshops, from Tuscany, to Vail, to Costa Rica to renowned clinics and institutions including the respected Omega Institute, as well as private programs for executives, entertainers, and professional athletes, Kat continues to expand and hone her teachings, often living alongside her students. For more information, visit Kat's website since 1998, www.InformedBeauty.com.